TRADE SALES LEAD
Permanent, full time.
£32,000 with addition of a quarterly sales-based bonus .
TRADE SALES LEAD
Falcon Enamelware has been an icon of British home life since the 1920s. Now the classic kitchenware brand has been revitalised for the 21st century. The new product range is stocked in 58 countries worldwide. As we expand internationally, we are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to support the General Manager in bringing the business to its full potential.
You will be responsible for managing all sales operations, including leading relationships with retailers and implementing our growth plan. In the process you will take on a wide range of commercial and operational roles and report to the General Manager and Board of Directors as necessary.
Role and responsibilities
Your role will cover:
Day to day tasks
- First point of contact with all our existing and new trade accounts.
- Provide 1st class customer service with B2B enquiries.
- Process invoices and arranging delivery of all trade orders.
- Assist our small and friendly team with all trade payments.
Targets & growth
- Strive to achieve trade sales targets as set by the General Manager.
- Compile weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Strategise and implement an ambitious growth plan.
- Assist with setting up distribution in the US.
Lead relations with our trade customers
- Actively engage and lead customer visits and invites to our central London showroom.
- Schedule a calendar of events and key dates for trade marketing.
- Assist with reviewing and updating marketing material.¬
- Manage all trade event logistics and planning, within the UK and abroad.
Your skills and experience
- You are diligent, focused and naturally organized.
- You are a self-starter with a highly commercial mindset.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of customer service or Sales experience within a retail or business environment.
- You are hands on and willing to pitch in.
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to work to deadlines, enjoy working on your own but also thrive working amongst a small team.
- Base salary of £32,000 with the addition of a quarterly sales-based bonus.
- Hybrid working, 2 days a week from our Showroom in Clerkenwell, London. 3 days a week working from home or other locations when required.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com outlining your skills and experience, relevant for this role.